still out of service!

SCROLLSAW703

thank you woodmaster, sincerely. Your prayers are working. All of you! I just got home from another stint in the hospital.:( My Sawbones flew me out of here wednesday night last week, & we were released on friday. After every test they could possibly put me thru, luckily, nothing showed up as cardiac related. They did find a kidney stone on the right side, but nothing serious. After some med changes, & more injections in the stomach of blood thinner, we are finally settled down a little bit again here at home. My Sawbones says no shop work>:( but I'm afraid I'm goin' to have to over rule them this time. This sittin' around is about to drive me back to truckin', & my bride says absolutely not!:( So, I guess my boys (shop dogs) & I will start back in the shop, again, a little at a time in order to keep me from goin' back to truckin'.;) 

Rocky, I guess sometimes I feel like I wear out my welcome, maybe over step my bounds on occasion with my outspoken attitude. This site, the folks here, the family feeling, acceptance, all the prayers & support for Mary Ann & I thru this ordeal, those things have kept me goin', brother. Depression has been tough to keep at bay, & all of you have helped with that! Reading your prayer posts, readin' all the posts of what you're up to, allowin' me to post while I'm inactive in the shop mean a lot. It has given me somthin' to think about other than my situation. I check in here 4 or 5 times a day, maybe more. Depends on the day, & what's on my mind. I miss my shop, & bein' at the saw. And readin' the different posts, learnin' new patterns, bein' able to post here & there, whether it's opinionated, a suggestion, or just to try & help someone has been more help than I can tell you. I reckon that's what I meant by that comment, Sir.

Listen to the Doctors and Mary Ann, BUT, remind that they have to listen to you too. ;)  You know what you need mentally, and if that is a little shop time, and it can be done safely then that can go a long way to helping you heal too. Promise them you will take it slow and rest as you need - then do that - so you will heal as needed BUT if they have legitimate reasons that you need to be out of the shop then listen to them. It's a two way street when dealing with our health.  Continued prayers for you and your family and the medical staff.