Squirrels and more squirrels!

amazingkevin

13 hours ago, scrollerpete said:

You fed them now they bring you $$$$$$  Great job

Ah yes,They let me know when they want more raw peanuts and squirrel food.They wake me up to with a racket if i don't leave food in their feeding spot the night before.they are so comical,Makes my day to feed them and interact with them eating out of my hand.Thanks scrollerpete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Phantom Scroller said:

I've heard they're nice to eat they are a pest over here. Pinches all the bird food off the feeders. I like the feeders where they hang on for dear life weeeeee. :lol: Roly

Oh God .Thank God the video ended,I laughed my self sick at the poor squirrel hanging on for life.Will he be back and try again , I don't think so lol ,Good one Roly

9 hours ago, blights69 said:

Great job Kevin I bet you have to hold on to the piece as well when you cut it at the angle , Tell me have you ever forgot and let go to see it whiz off the table and onto the floor by your feet :) I know if it was me I would definitely forget at some point and let go there is no way I would not at some point :) 

Acualllyit's an added pleasure scrolling like this.You learn quick its quirks and deal with it to an advantage!I love it?Thanks Frank.!You look down on your work not on an angle!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Rockytime said:

Kevin, you are such a versatile scroller. Always like to see your cutting. Liked seeing your shop. Wish everyone would show shop photos.

oh k, I've got such a mess here but I'll post it.Someone wanted to see my scrap collection It's coming.Thanks Rockytimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 2/13/2018 at 10:53 AM, Scrappile said:

Nice cutting Kevin, but to me squirrels are just bushy tailed RATs!  The waist my walnuts.

Boy they sure do resemble them,Iwish i had the money they bury everyday but thats what squirrels do .................Just like dogs digs holes ,No getting around nature.I hope they dig them up again to eat?Thanks for looking Paul!

3 hours ago, amazingkevin said:

Boy they sure do resemble them,Iwish i had the money they bury everyday but thats what squirrels do .................Just like dogs digs holes ,No getting around nature.I hope they dig them up again to eat?Thanks for looking Paul!

They wouldn't even wait until my walnuts were ripe.  They just pick them and throw them on the ground.  Clean out the whole crop.

Edited by Scrappile

On 2/15/2018 at 7:04 AM, newfie said:

Keeping busy Kevin i think i can smell the sawdust up here. Thanks for sharing 

I'm thinking of renting a bobcat to spread the mountain of sawdust around the backyard evenly,or just pile it higher?Kidding,lolThanks Todd you inspired my funny bone to say that.lol