Squirrels and more squirrels!

amazingkevin

that is well cut Kevin but what I would like to know more about is that wicked looking set up you have there...

do you have your dealt tilted that much when you scroll? What is keeping it upright? It seems that is a sever angle and I wonder what the front legs look like? Perhaps you just built a riser for the back of the stand?

Also is that a huge fan that you simpy use to blow away all the dust? I think thats a brilliant idea....

30 minutes ago, WayneG said:

that is well cut Kevin but what I would like to know more about is that wicked looking set up you have there...

do you have your dealt tilted that much when you scroll? What is keeping it upright? It seems that is a sever angle and I wonder what the front legs look like? Perhaps you just built a riser for the back of the stand?

Also is that a huge fan that you simpy use to blow away all the dust? I think thats a brilliant idea....

Thanks WayneG.Yes it's raised a foot in the back by extending the back legs, and I'd love to go more,just haven't got around to it yet in 10 years,lol.My 13" planner is counterbalancing it underneath, but that's going to change soon.I want to put the planer in the back door in front of 3 20" fans so I don't have to clean up every time.Not doing so many names now leaves me time to do other scroll saw projects which are 2 years behind schedule since I got the big warehouse. the fan is just a box fan .I run 4 fans to keep the dust away from me and out the back door 25' away

35 minutes ago, DWSUDEKUM said:

Nicely cut squirrel Kevin.  Like the set up btw.  Thanks for sharing this with us.

DW

Could of should of would of,I'm slow at doing things for myself.I just got the 80 LED magnifying light today and this was my first project with it .I hate trouble getting used to it as you can see on the long curved cuts are choppy.I like the light ! thanks for looking friend!!!!!!

Great job Kevin I bet you have to hold on to the piece as well when you cut it at the angle , Tell me have you ever forgot and let go to see it whiz off the table and onto the floor by your feet :) I know if it was me I would definitely forget at some point and let go there is no way I would not at some point :) 

3 hours ago, Phantom Scroller said:

I've heard they're nice to eat they are a pest over here. Pinches all the bird food off the feeders. I like the feeders where they hang on for dear life weeeeee. :lol: Roly

Awesome!  I'd love to see it try and walk in a straight line after that!  No squirrels here in NZ though.

Rob

17 hours ago, bobscroll said:

What a nice project you turned out there Kevin! It's good to do a variety of projects to keep your mind fresh! :roll:

Thank you for the photo's, Bob :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I fell a load of my mind not doing name after name for way too many years!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks BOBSCROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!