6' Table

Dave Monk

27 minutes ago, spirithorse said:

I agree with scrollerpete that you will probably be able to find what you need at Sam's Club.
We use them for parties and they are very well built and the price is reasonable.
I'm a bit surprised that with your skills you don't build exactly what you want!

God Bless! Spirithorse

I was just going to ask this myself LOL

But I agree with Sams' then again, I do most of my shopping at Amazon these days

1 minute ago, dgman said:

Costco is a large membership store like SAMs Club, only bigger and better. I'm sure there is a store in Orange Co. 

There are many here in Orange Co. California that is. We go there at least once a week if for no other reason than to "graze" the food samples. We did buy a folding card table that is square at Camping World and the price was great. The brand is Lifetime. If you google that brand, you'll find their website and I'm sure they can tell you who in your area sells what you are looking for.

Ray

The last time I needed  long portable table, 15 years ago, I went to Menards (like HD in the upper mid-west) They have Formica counter tops in a variety of lengths. These are returns. I added folding legs from their and made my own. I passed it on to my son who uses it in his home. Not a particularly light option, but it's fun to make it yourself.

9 minutes ago, octoolguy said:

There are many here in Orange Co. California that is. We go there at least once a week if for no other reason than to "graze" the food samples. We did buy a folding card table that is square at Camping World and the price was great. The brand is Lifetime. If you google that brand, you'll find their website and I'm sure they can tell you who in your area sells what you are looking for.

Ray

I guess I misunderstood your question..."Costco?".

14 hours ago, dgman said:

Oh I see, I guess you didn't read my reply on my recommending the the Lifetime brand tables available at Costco.

Yes, I did. I must have glanced at your original posting and then "spaced" out. Old age is rapidly catching up with me.I was, once again, just adding my .02 cents worth. When we wanted a folding card table, I had a heck of a time finding one. I had seen it so I knew it was made. I even went to the Lifetime site and they didn't seem to have it. Then, I came upon it while in Camping World and the price was the best part. So, I snatched one up. 

Edited by octoolguy