Secret Santa 2010

Firedkm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got my secret santa gift! This is a cool little puzzle of a Koala bear. Apparently, it came in last week, but got stashed with all the other presents that needed to be wrapped. So I came across it on Sunday while wrapping the last of the gifts. Thank you Secret Santa. You did a great job on it. My son is really getting good at putting it together too. Merry Christmas! :)

thumb_ssanta2010.jpg

Ireceived my SS gift from Brian Williams (Inspirations) this week and it is gorgeous,I am really impressed with it. It is an Oak leaf with a spalded maple backer and I can't remember the third type but it is of an Ocelot cat figure,which is standing in the leaf. I will post a picture in a day or two. Thank you ever so much Brian.

Len

At last I found time to take a photo of my wonderful Secret Sants gift from Oges. They are beautiful Wombat coasters made from Jacaranda. Because I am batie about wombats and I have a smallish collection They could not have been abetter gift. Thanks Oges. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Marg

PS don't faint with shock, I actually managed to upload a photo by myself. LOL :rofl::bday: Marg