Best Way To Get Travis' Attention

Travis

Howdy all.  I love running SSV and am happy to provide a place for folks to talk shop.  But, SSV is a big place with lots of posts and forums and other nooks and crannies, it's hard to keep up with.  If you need my attention for whatever reason, please tag me or send me a PM.  Otherwise, there is a high likelyhood that I'll miss your post.  Tagging is great for mentions, or questions for a person that are relevant to the thread.  Naturally, private matters should be done with a private message.  If a particular post is problematic, you can always click the "Report Post" in the upper right corner of the post.  A moderator will take a look at it.

You can tag any member by putting the @ symbol before their name.  This will put a notification on their notification bell at the top of the screen.  So mine would be @Travis.

I hate missing questions directed at me and it goes unanswered.  I don't want anybody to think I'm ignoring them.  I probably just missed it.

I hope this helps. 

Thanks All!