Studebaker Golden hawk

munzieb

I gasped when I saw this piece. the grill work looks like a 'hold your breath and pray' type of work. I can imagine that part took longer then the rest of the car combined. You did a remarkable job on this one, for sure.. One of the most impressive automobile cuts I have ever seen done. Congratulations.... my hat is off to you

Dick

heppnerguy

1 hour ago, heppnerguy said:

I gasped when I saw this piece. the grill work looks like a 'hold your breath and pray' type of work. I can imagine that part took longer then the rest of the car combined. You did a remarkable job on this one, for sure.. One of the most impressive automobile cuts I have ever seen done. Congratulations.... my hat is off to you

Dick

heppnerguy

Thanks Dick, The grill was the hardest part of the project and took over 2.5 days. There was more nibbling than cutting. If I hadn't gone bigger than the original pattern, it would have been impossible to do. The rest wasn't too bad. I just saved the cutouts and blue taped them back in. It made the sanding the back a lot easier.