Hey from Texas

Rob Z

Just getting bsvk into wood orking after a 20 year break. Just took delivery yesterday of a Dewalt scroll saw and this thing rocks :) Either the blades are smaller now or my eyes aint what they used to be.... Must be the blades....  :)

Thanks to all y'all that put YouTube vids up. Helped with saw selection and finding places like this. Its smazing hpe things have changed with the internet. Only option befor was buy a book or just figire it out. Now its mske your own patterns on tjis program or that. Don't need to figure it out, someone mist likly already has. Its all just a click away.

Well Y'all be safe, I need to go cut something  :)

Edited by Rob Z
spelling :)

17 hours ago, Rob Z said:

Just getting bsvk into wood orking after a 20 year break. Just took delivery yesterday of a Dewalt scroll saw and this thing rocks :) Either the blades are smaller now or my eyes aint what they used to be.... Must be the blades....  :)

Thanks to all y'all that put YouTube vids up. Helped with saw selection and finding places like this. Its smazing hpe things have changed with the internet. Only option befor was buy a book or just figire it out. Now its mske your own patterns on tjis program or that. Don't need to figure it out, someone mist likly already has. Its all just a click away.

Well Y'all be safe, I need to go cut something  :)

Welcome back to the workshop Rob, this will keep you busy in the good work.

Welcome to The Village Family from sunny and getting hot, ( average now about 100= degrees every day ) Arizona. There is a lot more things on this site then you can shake a stick at.  Come back often and you and the all of us will quickly become like old lost friends. That is because everyone here is so helpful and friendly. Be sure you explore all the  nooks and crannies as there is a lot going on here, for you and everyone else to enjoy

Dick

heppnerguy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...