Hawk for sale

OCtoolguy

15 hours ago, dgman said:

You should Ray. There is so much more! Heck, you will never know if someone wished you a happy birthday on your Biryhday this last April!

How do you find time to read all the different forums? There is just too much to choose from. I'm more interested in the learning and teaching that goes on here. Maybe after I figure out what I'm doing, I'll take the time for other stuff. But thanks for the eye-opening. I'll head over there now.

Simple Ray. Forgot how I did it but I have this "site bookmarked" to when I click on the bookmark on my bookmark tool bar, it brings up all posts that are new or something new has been added to them since I last visited.  It does not matter which forum they are in..  Ya, at the top some where it says "Unread Content".  I clicked on that and then saved the address to my bookmark tool bar... It does that search every time I click on it.

Before I leave each time I click on "mark site read" so even things I am not interested in reading will only appear next time I visit if there is a change to it.

Edited by Scrappile

1 hour ago, Scrappile said:

Simple Ray. Forgot how I did it but I have this "site bookmarked" to when I click on the bookmark on my bookmark tool bar, it brings up all posts that are new or something new has been added to them since I last visited.  It does not matter which forum they are in..  Ya, at the top some where it says "Unread Content".  I clicked on that and then saved the address to my bookmark tool bar... It does that search every time I click on it.

Before I leave each time I click on "mark site read" so even things I am not interested in reading will only appear next time I visit if there is a change to it.

Thanks Paul, I'll see if I can figure out what you are referring to.

49 minutes ago, octoolguy said:

Thanks Paul, I'll see if I can figure out what you are referring to.

Don't feel bad.. I pretty much only visit the general scroll saw topics too.. then sometimes when things are slow I'll explore a little more.. and see all kinds of things I've missed, LOL