Pegas blade holder

Received my Pegas blade holder today and installed it on my EX (10 minutes) what a difference, hardly any pressure to clamp the blade, less vibration on the saw also it maintain the pressure on the blade. I really recommend this new blade holder to me it is worth the money and more. Cannot go wrong with Swiss inventions.

41 minutes ago, kmmcrafts said:

Where are you all getting these clamps from? I was just searching and found some different prices etc..on sale at a site called qtena? Never heard of them before but on sale and with the shipping cost is much cheaper than anywhere else I've seen so far..

I got mine from qtena (QTE North America) about four months ago. They are easier to use. Just to be safe I kept the OEM clamps for my EX.

29 minutes ago, tgiro said:

I got mine from qtena (QTE North America) about four months ago. They are easier to use. Just to be safe I kept the OEM clamps for my EX.

Awesome! I think since they are on sale there I might have to place an order... Not before I think about it for a day or so though, LOL

29 minutes ago, octoolguy said:

I found that QTENA was going to be $81.95 plus $8.95 shipping. It sounds like the only savings would amount to the shipping. But, I may still go for it.

Yeah well I found Bear woods to be $90 + shipping.. and the lower cost shipping wasn't all that cheap for something they claim to be light weight :) .. and with no tracker # is what it said.. being an online seller and dealing with shipping on a daily basis. I wouldn't recommend shipping anything without a tracker..  so that bumps up to the minimum of 10.83 for shipping now I'm over the $100 mark..

SHIPPING METHODS

SMALL PACKET USA AIR $5.98
 TRACKED PACKET - USA (TRANSIT TIME: 6 DAYS) $10.83
 EXPEDITED PARCEL USA (TRANSIT TIME: 4 DAYS) $15.87
 UPS STANDARD $14.91
 UPS THREE-DAY SELECT® $27.90
 UPS WORLDWIDE SAVER® $34.10
 UPS WORLDWIDE EXPRESS® $35.63

14 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

Yeah well I found Bear woods to be $90 + shipping.. and the lower cost shipping wasn't all that cheap for something they claim to be light weight :) .. and with no tracker # is what it said.. being an online seller and dealing with shipping on a daily basis. I wouldn't recommend shipping anything without a tracker..  so that bumps up to the minimum of 10.83 for shipping now I'm over the $100 mark..

SHIPPING METHODS

SMALL PACKET USA AIR $5.98
 TRACKED PACKET - USA (TRANSIT TIME: 6 DAYS) $10.83
 EXPEDITED PARCEL USA (TRANSIT TIME: 4 DAYS) $15.87
 UPS STANDARD $14.91
 UPS THREE-DAY SELECT® $27.90
 UPS WORLDWIDE SAVER® $34.10
 UPS WORLDWIDE EXPRESS® $35.63

They only gave me one choice. Take it or leave it.

4 hours ago, Iguanadon said:

Mine just arrived from Bearwoods for my Dewalt (along with 3 gross of Pegas Modified Geometry blades LOL).  I hope to install the blade holders tomorrow if I have a chance.

It will take less than 10 minutes to install them. You will be pleased with the results. Mine was 64.00+shipping from bearwoods.

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

Edited by Woodmaster1
Added pictures