Hair clip

Sparkey

You need steam in a steam box or very hot water. Then you need a form. Your project won’t need to much of a bend so I think the hot water might work. I have made oval Shaker boxes so I have a soaking tray and forms. I used a couple of butane backpacking stoves for the heat. This might work for you. You don’t want the water to boil. Soak the project in the hot water for five or ten minutes then clamp the project to the form. Let it cool and dry, then sand.

I would put it in a pan of very hot water for a little while, after making a forum of the shape you want.  Take a piece of 2"x4", cut the shape you need down the middle of it.  Put the wet wood you want bent between the two pieces of your 2x4 mold and clamp the mold together.  Let it sit a day or so.  Least that is how I would try it.  I've done some steam bending, lots of info on the internet, youtube, an woodworking articles.  It is fun to play around with.  Many different ways to do it.

I have bent wood with a wet cloth and a steam iron uing 1-by 2 stock to make a curved railing. It was slow but worked.

I am sure the cut 2 pieces and clamping it between them when hot will work. It might take a couple of tries to get it where you want.  A little less presure the first time; so bing careful not to crack it.