My dewalt finally hit the dust.

ike

It has every thing rong with it and It would cost about$200 to fox it and I have had it for a little over 5 years so I decided to go with what my wallet would afford  ane that is a Delta 40.694 It tood two days to get here and it has a 5 year warrante . I cut a dog puzzle ( Shepherd)  with a # 3 blade it cut good we will have to wait and see what it is like in 5 yeaars.

IKE

13 hours ago, ike said:

It has every thing rong with it and It would cost about$200 to fox it and I have had it for a little over 5 years so I decided to go with what my wallet would afford  ane that is a Delta 40.694 It tood two days to get here and it has a 5 year warrante . I cut a dog puzzle ( Shepherd)  with a # 3 blade it cut good we will have to wait and see what it is like in 5 yeaars.

IKE

Good choice. I did the same 3 months ago!

bb

It got so that it is a yearly thing for it to go bad on me and I decided to make a change. i like the convenient things about it. So I decided to go to the to the Delta with a 5 year warranted and back it up with the Lowe's add on guarantee..I do like the stay up arm  feature.Only time will tell if I made the right choice.

IKE

I can't tell what is all the problems with it I have had so many problems with it the last couple of years and I just don't want to mess with it any more Every ti;m;e I fix something on it   in a little while something else goes wrong. My wife tells me that I  have had it for about 8 years . It's time to get a new one which I did. I guess I am just too old to mess with it.

IKE