Interesting site for "Do it yourselfers".

OCtoolguy

Look fella.  If you are going to post something like this, at least learn Russian and translate it for us.  😁 😁

When I click on SSV, I often get a picture of (Asian women looking for a sucker)(Bosnian)(50+ singles in our area) etc, but darn it the ad goes away when I log in.

jerry

22 hours ago, octoolguy said:

I just found this foreign language site that is pretty interesting. You have to allow your browser to translate it and some of it won't make sense but pictures and videos are worth a thousand words. I found a couple of things worth my time.

https://vk.com/as23as77

Russian sites are good to explore and search things, if you can read russian (google translate - crap). I visit alot russian sites. Yes - i can read and write russian.

But ... you must have BEST antivirus program. Very easy to pickup trojan or something worse. 

HTTPS:/ - is not a warranty to a good and safe site. Especially russian sites.

Edited by innar20

10 hours ago, octoolguy said:

Thanks Innar. I take it that you went to this site and found no problems? I hope so. I never give that a thought. 

This site is pretty good. 

Only this linked site is a member profile/personal blog. This is not a main site. Main site needs registration and login. Main site is something like Facebook. 

EDIT.

The is a chance to "move" around. Click on the friends profile pictures. Not all profiles are free to watch. 

Edited by innar20