New Cutting

joleet

Boy, that turned out nice! I bet she loved it! I really like the 1/2" oak. Adds a nice dimension to it. I usually only work in 1/4". Its nice to see something a bit thicker. Nicely done. :thumbs: You should create a User's Gallery and put a copy there (you can find a tutorial here). I'd love to see some more of your cuttings. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Travis and Clayton for the nice comments.

Travis...I checked your tutorial on how to add an album, and did so, I also added this cutting and 2 more to my album. Travis, I checked out your dog tutorial and found it very informative, keep up the good work. We can always learn something, especially me!! I use Adobe Element5 and seem to find something new in the software each time I use it.

Thanks again guys

Ron T.

thumb_DSC01192.JPGthumb_DSC01197.JPG

Those other cuttings turned out great too! I really like the solid oak. I cut 1/8" oak ply and it does OK. But that solid, thicker oak really looks sharp! Nicely done!

I'm glad you liked the Photoshop tutorial. I'll be doing more of those in the future. I'd like to give Elements a try and see how that works. Hopefully I could do a tutorial on that too.

Keep up the good work! You really have a knack for portraits.