Completely Finished

cyclistjim

3 hours ago, ScollSaw Slasher said:

Great job!!! Did you use cherry ply or solid wood and what thickness? Again, GREAT!

Thanks!

Solid 1/4" cherry no ply used. I bought it from my local Klingspor's store.  I was worried about the grain breaking and I was worried about warping of the wood since the pattern was going to be completely one one side and I knew it would take me a while to cut since I have this annoying thing called a job to pay for this hobby. So I covered both sides of the wood to keep it from drying more from one side than the other, That worked like a charm. The worry about breaking on the grain did not materialize. Maybe supper lucky? 

30 minutes ago, rdatelle said:

That's a lot of tight cutting there. Great job. I think you will win. Good luck.

Thanks!

Not so sure about winning. I see all my mistakes over everything. Nothing that a causal person looking would notice as I am quite sure you know all about that. As makers/crafters we see every little tiny thing that did not come out perfect they way we wanted it to. That includes the finish on the frame how well those 45 corners came out.