Ornaments For Charity - 2018 Edition

Travis

OrnamentsDownload.png

I'm proud to announce that SSV's Ornaments For Charity 2018 edition eBook is now available! This year, we got 11 designers to design 55 additional patterns. The eBook is now 103 pages with 305 Holiday ornament patterns!

You can download the eBook for free and check it out. If you decide to keep the eBook, we ask you to donate to your favorite charity (we're on the honor system here). Remember, this isn't about "buying" an ebook of patterns, it's about giving to a worthy cause. So dig deep when donating to your favorite charity.

Please spread the word about this wonderful eBook of patterns.  Post to your favorite social media, other clubs and organizations.  The more people who know about it, the more money we're able to raise for worthy causes.

You can find the ebook here. There will be a tab on the navigation menu through Christmas. After Christmas, it will be moved under the More tab in the navigation bar.

Special thanks to the following for donating patterns to this year's eBook:

I hope everybody has a wonderful Holiday Season surrounded by those you love.

Thank you to all who took their time to contribute to this worthy cause, and Thank You Travis for putting this effort together.  My wife, Ann Marie volunteers at an organization that send meals to families that are affected by cancer.  I just finished cutting and oiling 75 ornaments to include in the deliveries sometime in December.  Even though I don't agree with this politcally correct nonsense, I tried very hard not to OFFEND anyone by not concentrating soley on my Christian beliefs.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all or the best of the season to those who prefer.

• 4 weeks later...

The pattern book downloaded easily  and will be very usable, I committed my $25.00 donation to the local food bank but when my wife and I went down to donate the Christmas hampers were being filled and they were short of presents for 12 year old girls so my wife suggested we go shopping. Spent a lot more than originally planned but it feels so good knowing that some young girls will have something that will give them lasting enjoyment through out the year. We will sell more ornaments this yea rand hopefully donate again next year

• Travis unpinned this topic

I have been using a previous version of Ornaments for Charity since September 1st and have used a couple of others. To date, I've made several hundred of these ornaments and have raised $2, 460 for Project Ryan. I started this project in memory of my son Ryan who was severely disabled and passed away 2 years ago. We have been featured on local community TV and have also been featured in our local community newspaper. If you want to learn more you can visit our facebook page titled "Project Ryan". It has truly been a very exhausting but rewarding experience. Our project will run until September 1 of 2019. Our goal is $5,000. The concept of this project was the seed that Ornaments For Charity had planted into the back of my head. For this, I thank you with all my heart. The wonderful stories that I can now share of the hearts that we have touched with our ornaments is amazing. - I just wanted you to know the positive difference you have made with your Ornaments for Charity. Thank you.

Mike

Thank you to Mikeand Norm and others who have shared what you do with the ornaments so many have provided in the Ornaments for Charity. I love to hear them and would love to see some pictures of the ornaments thst are made. Mike, I am sorry for the loss of your son Ryan. I cannot fathom that heart breaking loss you and your family endured. I am glad the ornaments have been an outlet for you to share in his memory. Any of those stories you would like to share would warm many hearts here I am sure.