"Good" Product

Scrappile

A while back, just out of curiosity I ordered a set of Steve Good's "Signature  Coins".  I do not normally scroll items that I could use them on but once and a while I do.  I wasn't really expecting much, but I have got to say, I think they are really very nice.  Now I am looking forward to making things to use them on.   You can order them on his Scrollsaw Workshop blog site.  There are several different versions of them.  Any how, just thought I would pass it on,, Steve Good has a good product.

name coins.jpg

I agree with Paul, I ordered some last year for my husband for Christmas and also got a set for myself and they are very nice. I got him the ones with the tree like Paul’s plus one with a wood turner image. He does various types of wood working so those work for him. Mine has a female Scroller on them. @Rockytime Les, they are small thin wooden discs. The image is “burned” into the disc with a laser. The thought is that you would insert them into the bottom of a project that you had completed. You would use a Forstner bit to create an inset to place them. We both have wood burners so for us, my thought was to use them on projects too small for the wood burner to be used. I think it is important  to “sign” your work as any artist would. Some pieces will be around hopefully for a long time after us, so I think it is good for the family to know who crafted it.

Edited by meflick
typos (probably still some)

8 minutes ago, orangeman said:

I filled out the order form and submitted. But there was no request for credit card info.

bb

As  I recall, Steve sends you a "bill" to pay, once he gets them completed.  You can then pay the bill with a credit card or PayPal as I recall.  I know you can pay with a credit card as I would have as I do not have a PayPal account.