I made a Pokemon for my Wife

fisch2481

Thanks Les,

This was intended to be a fun cool down project after pushing out my previous "Starry Night in Grand Rapids" and the portrait of a German shepherd.  This one turned out better than I had expected.  I used Maple for the body, blood wood for the cheeks, walnut for the tail/back and then pine for the electric field. 

I do not understand the Pokemon stuff very well.  I know my Grandson does.  He always wants me to print out color pages of them when he is here.  I wish I was talented enough to make him one like yours.  That is a great job! You are very artistic with your scrolling and I love the detail you put in your work.

Edited by Scrappile

2 minutes ago, Scrappile said:

I do not understand the Pokemon stuff very well.  I know my Grandson does.  He always wants me to print out color pages of them when he is here.  I wish I was talented enough to make him one like yours.  That is a great job! You are very artistic with your scrolling and I love the detail you put in your work.

You're too kind - I've seen some of your work and I am confident you could do one of these.  Here is the template - give it a go.

Pikachu template.jpeg