It is Well . . .

Rockytime

Nice!  Love the wood (cedar pollen is high today, so I would love nothing more than to cut something out of EVERY CEDAR TREE EVER!!!  😞).  I found that when putting it on the backer, I made the frame, put the backer on the frame, then wrapped two rubber bands around the frame where the bottom of the letters would go, and used those to line everything up.  I also cut the frame short enough that the music notes butted up against the frame.  For me, made the spacing and layout much easier. 

6 hours ago, RabidAlien said:

Nice!  Love the wood (cedar pollen is high today, so I would love nothing more than to cut something out of EVERY CEDAR TREE EVER!!!  😞).  I found that when putting it on the backer, I made the frame, put the backer on the frame, then wrapped two rubber bands around the frame where the bottom of the letters would go, and used those to line everything up.  I also cut the frame short enough that the music notes butted up against the frame.  For me, made the spacing and layout much easier. 

I remember your rubber band trick. I'll use it. I went to HD today and picked up an 8' length of trim. I'll probably use up every inch of it before I get good corners cut.