"Old Wooden Plates"

Now I do not remember who it was and am sure someone will but there was a pattern designer that made patterns focused around wooden plates and she even sold the plates. OK name that designer. 😀 I remember when they were all the rage. Amazing the fads we go through. Very nice work and great use of material.

I know Berry Basket use to do these too. But here are some patterns for wooden plates. https://woodenteddybear.com/collections/decorative-plates

Edited by JTTHECLOCKMAN

14 hours ago, JTTHECLOCKMAN said:

Now I do not remember who it was and am sure someone will but there was a pattern designer that made patterns focused around wooden plates and she even sold the plates. OK name that designer. 😀 I remember when they were all the rage. Amazing the fads we go through. Very nice work and great use of material.

I know Berry Basket use to do these too. But here are some patterns for wooden plates. https://woodenteddybear.com/collections/decorative-plates

Those are nice patterns but I did not get my idea from them, although years ago I did get patterns from them. Sometimes I enjoy making my own patterns. In the pictures below I am setting on the Running Board of my old 1930 AA 1974. The pattern and cut out I did December of last year.

1930 aa (3)).jpg

DSCF1269.JPG

By the way, not all my work is done on the scroll saw! My Business Card shows a Williams, Oregon address but was originally made in Talent, Oregon 1985. The Dragon (on the card) was one of the first items I cut with my new Excalibur EX-19VS Scroll Saw using 1 inch Oak.

DSCF1265.JPG

DSCF1266.JPG

Gene's Woodcraft Workshop Business Card.bmp

6 minutes ago, Eugene Downes said:

By the way, not all my work is done on the scroll saw! My Business Card shows a Williams, Oregon address but was originally made in Talent, Oregon 1985. The Dragon (on the card) was one of the first items I cut with my new Excalibur EX-19VS Scroll Saw using 1 inch Oak.

DSCF1265.JPG

DSCF1266.JPG

Gene's Woodcraft Workshop Business Card.bmp 268.41 kB · 1 download

Oops, maybe I should not have posted my old Business Card, I an no longer in business. It is all hobby and enjoyment now. This was the picture of the Dragon I used for the card.

pete.jpg