Dalmatian Pups ready to leave home

Foxfold

1 hour ago, Scrappile said:

Brenda, you really do yourself proud.  Great picture, and great look the way you put it together.  Amazing how far you have come in such a short time period.  From a beginner to a pro in a few short months...

Aww, Bless you Paul. Thank you so much for those kind comments. I genuinely enjoy scrolling and this place has taught me so much, and it's people like you that keep me in my workshop 💝

7 minutes ago, JimErn said:

Beautiful work

that pattern looks designed for a spiral blade, did you use one on it?

Thanks Jim.  No, I didn't, I'm absolutely useless with spirals.  I used a Niqua #3  scroll reverse blade. I must confess it's my 'go to blade' as I feel very comfortable with it.

14 hours ago, Foxfold said:

Thanks Jim.  No, I didn't, I'm absolutely useless with spirals.  I used a Niqua #3  scroll reverse blade. I must confess it's my 'go to blade' as I feel very comfortable with it.

Yea, me too.  No matter how much I practice with them, I can do it faster, and more accurate with my goto blade. 

3 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

I have to agree with Paul on your progress in such a short time. You reminds me of Dave Moon, he blossomed over night and in a short time was turning out some of the nicest pieces in The Village. Keep up the  nice work

Dick

heppnerguy

Thank you Dick, your words are much appreciated. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have learned so much from all you lovely people in the Village, it's amazing how freely everyone gives their knowledge.