south Australian scoller

Coffenup

Howdy my name is Michael I live in Adelaide South Australia. I have been scrolling and doing woodworking about 10 years. The last 3 1/2 years been doing more scrolling to keep my health issue contained. I mainly do kids toys and cars  plus lately a whole lot of religious cuttings for friends. I enjoy all aspects of scrolling I also do a little bit of pyrography and smaller items that can be made on a midi lathe pens and small boxes. Since we had to move to a smaller house again due to my health I will post some pictures up. My latest project is a scrolled owl anly 1/4 way through as it has over 260 cutouts

regards Michael

On 4 November 2019 at 9:32 AM, Coffenup said:

Howdy my name is Michael I live in Adelaide South Australia. I have been scrolling and doing woodworking about 10 years. The last 3 1/2 years been doing more scrolling to keep my health issue contained. I mainly do kids toys and cars  plus lately a whole lot of religious cuttings for friends. I enjoy all aspects of scrolling I also do a little bit of pyrography and smaller items that can be made on a midi lathe pens and small boxes. Since we had to move to a smaller house again due to my health I will post some pictures up. My latest project is a scrolled owl anly 1/4 way through as it has over 260 cutouts

regards Michael

Welcome to the village 

On 11/4/2019 at 4:32 AM, Coffenup said:

regards Michael

Your work is going to Excell being around like friends.my thinking has changed and I fix things with the scroll saw I never imagined to before. You,LL see

Edited by amazingkevin