Buff pekin

Buff pekin

2 minutes ago, Foxfold said:

Welcome to the Village, it's a great place to be.  I'm not far away, just up the A1 😀   I too have an Axminster but an 18", second hand also but I love it.

Thanks fox fold, 

what type of scroll work do you your self?,  are you going to the noth of England working  show next weekend ? . Nice to have someone bit more local that does scroll saw as a hobby. Not been in my shed for a couple weeks as not been well and signed off work . But all been well will try aand some Christmas pieces for prents.

many thanks buff pekin

3 hours ago, Buff pekin said:

what type of scroll work do you your self?,  

I'll try anything once  🤣 I love mainly to cut animals but have done 'people' too and shapes and Bandsaw Boxes.   I'm afraid I'm a 'Jack of all Trades, master of none'' kind of person  🤣   I've just updated my Gallery so you can have a peek if you like.

11 hours ago, Buff pekin said:

Hi scrollers

just the village scrollers , I live in the uk , England , Sheffield , being scrolling about 3 months ,

uusually do internal cutting great starpatterns , from entStewuipmer ve good web site , I have 21 inch Axminster trade scroll saw bought second hand from  e - bay and also a very old two  speed delta scroll quipmen 

Thanks buff pekin

You have some great starter equipment anything can be cut with an

11 hours ago, Buff pekin said:

Hi scrollers

just the village scrollers , I live in the uk , England , Sheffield , being scrolling about 3 months ,

uusually do internal cutting patterns , from Steve good web site , I have 21 inch Axminster trade scroll saw bought second hand from  e - bay and also a very old two  speed delta scroll .

Anything can be cut with any saw , but some have more creature comforts than others,,,!!!