Prowler

munzieb

8 hours ago, wombatie said:

Never heard of that car before.  Excellent work Bernd.

Marg

A little back story on the Prowler https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plymouth_Prowler

Marg, Hope you are not being too affect by all the fires. Lots of news here in the states about what's going on there, especially the animals.

15 hours ago, munzieb said:

A little back story on the Prowler https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plymouth_Prowler

Marg, Hope you are not being too affect by all the fires. Lots of news here in the states about what's going on there, especially the animals.

Thanks for that.  I was intrigued by the back to front view of the Prowler, it looked to have billy cart wheels.  :o
Apart from very bad smoke haze over the last couple of days we are fine, thank you.

Marg

7 hours ago, wombatie said:

Thanks for that.  I was intrigued by the back to front view of the Prowler, it looked to have billy cart wheels.  :o
Apart from very bad smoke haze over the last couple of days we are fine, thank you.

Marg

Hope the rain tamps down the smoke. I was not familiar with the term Billy Cart and had to look  it up. Here is a picture of the original.

1999 prowler.jpg

Another great piece by you. I will always be amazed at the patterns you make. Once we no longer have a steady visiting family, I hope to get back into my shop. Seems like no shop time for me for quite awhile as we have not had a break from people visiting since before New Years and on into March. 

I still have several of your patterns in my 'waiting to do' pile, to cut. 

Dick

heppnerguy

My Prowler "rest of the story" moment (Paul Harvey) My neighbor had just come back from work and I stopped by and gave him the Prowler Plaque. He was totally surprised and really appreciated it. We started talking about other cars and he had just finished getting a '68 Camaro working and had just sold it but he was going back to working on his '34 Ford he keeps at his warehouse. Need to find out if it's a coupe or cabriolet. I've cut a '36 cabriolet before. Oh well, more sawdust.