Greeting from Indonesia

bayubima

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Welcome Bayu from Southern Arizona. In the U.S.A.  all scroll saw run on 110 volts, so it seems a little strange to see on  that runs on 220 volts. I know  that most of the world has 220 volts for  their machines too. I remember when we went to  Europe we had to take along a converter so we could run our electronics. I understand this is a little strange  to bring this up here, it just stood out to me when I looked about your saw photo and saw it on the box. 

Anyway, glad you found us and decided we might be a great place to join up with as you start your venture into scrolling. One of the most important things you can learn is all about the correct saw blades to use. Be sure and ask any questions you may have because everyone here is more than delighted to help each other, whenever we can.  

Explore all around this site and you will discover a lot of useful and interesting things that make up this scroll saw page. Oh, and log on often so we can all get to  know you better and you us.

Dick

heppnerguy