Toilet paper sign

rdatelle

On 4/8/2020 at 5:44 PM, rdatelle said:

Hi everyone. Just finished these today. I stacked cut three of them out on 1/8 BB with a 1/4 inch BB backer. There about 5x7. I want to thank Russell for knocking out this pattern for me in record time. Just have to put a finish on them.Thanks again, Russell.

signs.jpg

Great sign of the (crazy) times! Is the pattern available? I don't know Russell.

21 hours ago, OzarkSawdust said:

Great sign of the (crazy) times! Is the pattern available? I don't know Russell.

Here's the link to the pattern Gary.  Toilet Paper Sign

I also made you this pattern, you must not have used it i guess, you never came back and posted a picture of anything you cut.  Starr Request

Russell

1 hour ago, Birchbark said:

Here's the link to the pattern Gary.  Toilet Paper Sign

I also made you this pattern, you must not have used it i guess, you never came back and posted a picture of anything you cut.  Starr Request

Russell

Thanks Russell! We just got back from the winter in south TX. I got the boat and other things out of my shop, and the saw and stuff unloaded from the 5th wheel. So now that we have a few rainy days coming it's a perfect to spend some quality time in the shop setting up and back to work/play. I'll be cutting this pattern first thing! 

I did cut the "STARR" special order down south. Thanks again to you and Jim who both sent me patterns! Don't remember which one I used...or parts from both. I guess I did forget to post the finished product...my bad. I had no idea of showing and selling my work when we went south. I messed around with the saw in December...between parties with friends and trips to Mexico. After the first of the year I thought maybe I'll try a craft show to get rid of some of these puzzle animals I had been cutting...it took on a life of it's own!!!

I ended up doing 21shows in two and a half months! And 5 more shows were canceled when the COVIN-19 started closing things.  One stretch in Feb. I worked 7 shows in 8 days! I sold 86 puzzle animals and made 58 more for show stock. Nothing compared to Iggy, but for someone who never showed doing craft shows at RV parks full of old farts, "winter Texans" it was amazing. I also sold 14 special orders...dogs with names, name signs, a POW-MIA, and a 57 Chevy I made for a car show I was in! In the mix were 5 Nativity Crosses, shown here, that take me a long time to do...although I'm getting faster. 

Keep in mind I HAD NO STOCK when we went south and no idea I would be working shows! Everything was made at our RV lot between shows. But it was great fun and I'm looking forward to doing it again next winter. But...this time I'll bring stock down with me!!! And I know the tips, and tricks, and have the contacts, so it will be even more fun with a lot less work.

Thanks again to you and all the other folks here that have helped me and taught me stuff. I've come a long way already since my first saw and cut in August of last year. 

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

Boston - NON Spl..jpg

Edited by OzarkSawdust