Help Wanted - Cool Post Curators

SSV is an amazing great community, full of helpful people and a plethora of great information.  What makes SSV great is our members, and for that, I thank you.  Without you, SSV would be just a pothole on the information superhighway.  Thank you for making our humble community so awesome.

There are so many great discussions happening, amazing projects being made, and extraordinary help being given.  I want to be able to highlight some of this great content on our front page for new members to see.  This is where I need some help.  SSV is a big place and I can't keep up with all of the posts and run the site.  So, I'm looking for a handful of people (5-6) to help me highlight this great content.

The qualifications are easy:

• Visit SSV on a regular basis (daily, or several times a week)
  • Read most of SSV threads
  • Ability to pick 4-5 really cool discussions each week (we don't want to pick everything, just the extra good ones)

If this is something you'd like to help me out with, shoot me a PM.

Thanks all!

We got a few volunteers to be content curators for SSV.  They will be highlighting some of the great discussions on SSV and will show up on the front page.  This will be super helpful for new members, or folks who only want to read the good stuff.  ;)  I think it will do a lot for promoting SSV and provide a great service to the scroll saw community.

We have room for a couple more people if this is something that interests you.  It's super easy.  If you find something cool that is worth highlighting, you click a Promote button.  That's it! 

Special thanks to our volunteers:

They are also listed on the Staff page (link at the bottom of the forum).