JPragTrilogy

Fairly new scroll sawyer.  Have RBI Hawk model 226 Ultra purchased back in 2003.  Of all of that time much of it with the scroll saw doing nothing but sitting.  Wanting to get back into it.  I am an optometrist getting ready to retire on the 1st of December this year,  and will have lots of time on my hands.  Only problem now is I have a scroll saw that is under the weather so to speak.  I think I managed to botch up or lose a part to the rear tensioning assembly and I am badly in need of help.  This is one of the reasons for my joining your group. 

I live in Southern California in the Community of Trilogy in Corona. 

Cell phone (texting or phoning) (951)907-4708

e-mail: docjosh@msn.com 

would be anxious to hear from someone who can help

Thanks in advance

I think I can help you get that saw fixed. The company that makes and sells this product is at the following site.....

www.rbiwoodtools.com

their phone number is 620-562-3557

operating hours is 7:30 am to 4:30 pm  central time.

This should put you in touch for any questions you may have and any parts you may need

Welcome to The Village from Southern Arizona.   I hope  you log on often and participate in conversations and post your scroll projects.. There are a lot of free patterns for you to download and cut. Be sure and ask any questions you may have about anything and you will quickly find out how people are here to help and  encourage one another

Dick

heppnerguy