Hello from Lancashire

Rugged Vermin

Hi there, I have been scrolling for about a year now, I find I am learning new things everyday. I get real enjoyment for creating gifts for members of my local Church, little plaques, 3d compound cuts ( I love those) never ceases to amaze me when pulling the outside layer away.

I have been learning inkscape as well, for that more personalised gift, which I am thoroughly enjoying.

As I have browsed through the group, there seems to be some truly gifted individuals on here, looking forward to learning something new from you all and pushing the boundaries of my creativity.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

IMG_1084.JPG

Edited by Rugged Vermin

Welcome friend!!! You fit like a glove here with like scrollers. I really and immensely appreciate your fabulous hand crafted project you,ve done. Show us more as we love pictures!!! Already your in the top 10 for perfection with your work!!! Don't be a stranger and hope you will be a regular!!! Please keep you work coming!!! Welcome again friend!!!

WELCOME  to The Village from Southern Arizona. Take time to look around and you may be surprised at what you find hidden in the corners. There are several good tutorials that may help you with Inkscape tool  Your work you posted is well done. Be sure and log on often and get to know everyone a little better. You will understand why we consider ourselves family.

Dick

heppnerguy