Hi From Co Durham, UK

TheBosh!

Careful, I was in your shoe once and tryed a scroll saw and since 2004 I,be made over 60,000 items on over a dozen machines which I wore out!!! Looking forward to see you cutting things that you would like to cut!!! Keep coming back friend ,welcome!!!!

Edited by amazingkevin
Spelling

Thanks for the welcome guys n gals. as i said the saw i was given is a pretty old one ( but it's free...lol)

one thing i did find when cleaning it all up was that the Bellows had disentergtated. i'm now on the look out for replacements.

the saw is a Rexon SS16SA, i know its not a popular brand, in fact Rexon dont even make them any more, but the actual shape is very similar to a few other

models, ( such as the record power amongst others ). i've searched online and on the rexon spare parts sites but can't find anywhere that sells the bellows

can anyone help??

Thanks in advance

Rob

When my blower packed in on my saw, I used a dogs squeaky toy (with the squeak removed) stuck the pipe into the hole and fastened it under the bottom arm. 

If you do this and it's your dog's toy, don't let the dog see you do it, it'll be all over the workshop and bench like a rash.

Don't ask why I know this. 🤣🤣🤣

blower (1).jpg