Shelby Mustang Clock

kmmcrafts

2 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

Someone asked in the pattern request section the other night for a Shelby clock pattern.. I found a coloring page and sort of made a crappy pattern of one.. crappy meaning I didn't clean up the design and make it a actual pattern.. I do this myself quite often and don't typically share the patterns because they are not cleaned up.. no bridges and floaters and all.. I just modify the cut as I'm cutting.. takes too long to clean up a design to make it a actual pattern, LOL I don't consider myself a designer because of the lack of clean-up etc.. I just throw it together and cut.. LOL

Anyway, I posted this in the pattern request and decided to cut it myself yesterday.. Got the photos and a listing up on the website today..

Cut from 5/8 Cherry on the Excalibur with a number 3 Pegas MG blade.. Not my best but not my worst work. LOL

Enjoy the photos.. 

il_794xN.2494825000_nvme.jpg

il_794xN.2542482621_9wt9.jpg

il_794xN.2542482699_d4ot.jpg

I want to do a 69 for my brother

40 minutes ago, Woodrush said:

I want to do a 69 for my brother

Steve Good has a pattern of a 68.. I think they 68-69 had the same body? Anyway I've made this one from Steve's pattern..

Edited: Nope.. the 68 is a little different from the 69..

Mustang.jpg

Edited by kmmcrafts

23 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

Someone asked in the pattern request section the other night for a Shelby clock pattern.. I found a coloring page and sort of made a crappy pattern of one.. crappy meaning I didn't clean up the design and make it a actual pattern.. I do this myself quite often and don't typically share the patterns because they are not cleaned up.. no bridges and floaters and all.. I just modify the cut as I'm cutting.. takes too long to clean up a design to make it a actual pattern, LOL I don't consider myself a designer because of the lack of clean-up etc.. I just throw it together and cut.. LOL

Anyway, I posted this in the pattern request and decided to cut it myself yesterday.. Got the photos and a listing up on the website today..

Cut from 5/8 Cherry on the Excalibur with a number 3 Pegas MG blade.. Not my best but not my worst work. LOL

Enjoy the photos.. 

il_794xN.2494825000_nvme.jpg

il_794xN.2542482621_9wt9.jpg

il_794xN.2542482699_d4ot.jpg

That was ME that asked .. oh man .. that's just what I'm looooooooking for .. and .. you even made it .. my son just bought one .. Ford is GIVING them away . . . according to him. I'd love to make one for him for just the heck of it.  GREAT JOB ON THIS ONE .....