I am back

Messman

Hey glad you're back. I guess. I've been here since 2015 so we must have missed each other. I look forward to your input. As you can see, I'm pretty active on the forum and have gone from a complete newbie to somewhat of a "know-it-all". I learn something new every time I log in. Show us a few pics of your work so we can get a feel for what you like to make. Welcome.

Hello friend ,Glad your back! I see 36 pages of your where abouts in SSV! good job! We've acquired quite a few more members and lost some longtimes here too. I think it was you teamed up with Travis on the other site Travis has,"Scroll saw goodies" it will be interesting to see how your scrolling has come along.See you soon!!! Welcome back!!!

Been a while ,now i remember better. You were a moderator here back in 2009-We had a good laugh everyday back then with 

sullyscroller

bobscroll

docuption

keefie

tbphoto's

gpscroller

don watson

realEZ

tazman

Bighaas

wood junkie

barry5180

vector1

greasemonkey

firekm

eagledrum

oges

cjswoodcrafts clockman

Edited by amazingkevin

16 hours ago, Messman said:

Kevin howdy. I was here during the transition to ssv. But unfortunately not for long. I have not touched a saw since then. Another has happened over all these years to say the least. Hoping to get my stuff out of storage and a new shop set up soon and get back to getten

Keep coming back 

On 10/23/2020 at 7:32 PM, Messman said:

Kevin howdy. I was here during the transition to ssv. But unfortunately not for long. I have not touched a saw since then. Another has happened over all these years to say the least. Hoping to get my stuff out of storage and a new shop set up soon and get back to getten

Keep coming back you can't keep a good scroller down long!!!

On 11/2/2020 at 1:47 PM, Fedido said:

Welcome back to the Village. I started about a year ago and do believe that this place has made me a much better scroller. Glad your back. 

That is awesome, This has always been one of, if not the best scrollers sites around because of it's people and the hard work Travis puts into it.