Gold support ? For Travis

Messman

6 hours ago, Messman said:

Does this automatically bill me or let me know when the next payment is due? I am asking because I will forget to keep it up each month.

I can't speak for the Gold plan but I know that I get a email reminder or message that my subscription is due for my yearly one.. I would think you'd get a reminder.. even if it's automatically paid.. you should get a notification that it's due or will be coming out of your account etc.. But I don't know that for sure.. I'm sure that @Travis will clarify how it works.

It depends on how you set it up.  There should be a check mark during the checkout process that indicates if it will auto-renew or not.  I think it defaults to auto-renewal, if I remember right.  It just depends on how you want to do it.  We have members who do it manually, others have it set up to automatic.

Thanks for the support!  :thumbs:

12 hours ago, Travis said:

It depends on how you set it up.  There should be a check mark during the checkout process that indicates if it will auto-renew or not.  I think it defaults to auto-renewal, if I remember right.  It just depends on how you want to do it.  We have members who do it manually, others have it set up to automatic.

Thanks for the support!  :thumbs:

You are welcome Travis and thank you. Hell I was here at the start wish life did get in the way of things so I could have actively supported you/ssv the whole time.