Another one from the great white North...

chevysman21

Hi everyone My name is Kevin and I am in BC Canada...I got addicted to scroll sawing after seeing a video on you tube and have never looked back...my wife says I spend more time on my saw than I do with her (which she is probably right lol)...I started out with an old fixer upper Ryobi which soon got the name Franken saw and since then I bought a Makita saw which I just love the way it cuts...I am always looking to better my technics and always learning and I look forward to participating here ...Most nights that I can not sleep you will find me on or near my saws that is why I am called The Mid Night Scroller usually on my saws after midnight...lol...I say saws because I have more then one saw..I still have the Franken saw , the Makita , a skill scroll saw and a trade master that I need to do something with the speed switch because it is broken...I think I will try and wire it to almost full speed and connect it to a foot pedal , what are some of your thoughts on doing this as my funds are next to nil but I am not going to get into that...lol...here are a few pieces I have done...just remember that I am still fairly new to this addiction...lol

100_2371.JPG

100_2372.JPG

100_2373.JPG

100_2376.JPG

100_2381.JPG

120433214_340316820747989_1870160083908862422_o.jpg

Elvis 2.jpg

moa.jpg

train.jpg

Edited by chevysman21
Forgot to add pics of some of my cuttings

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to The Village. Glad to see you finally decided to join up. Now we can all get to know you too. Your  projects look pretty darn nice and maybe you can keep  even  more inspired to make more sawdust, if  you log  on often and see what others are also doing. Keep making the sawdust and having fun with it.

Dick

heppnerguy