2020 Ornaments for Sparrow's Nest

Hudson River Rick

My wife, Ann Marie, volunteers at a local organization that supplies cooked meals to families’ of cancer victims on a weekly basis.  

Every year she talks me into supplying a handcrafted Christmas ornament for the folks and their families to maybe bring some joy to them.  These are the 6 ornaments for 2020, stack cut and hand painted a total of 75 pieces.  We had to be careful to not offend anyone with our religious beliefs, which I was willing to do…but I refused to call them holiday ornaments.  The ornaments were packaged separately in glassine envelopes, and each family will receive one next Monday with their meal delivery. 

Thanks for looking.

Rick

On 12/16/2020 at 4:22 PM, Hudson River Rick said:

My wife, Ann Marie, volunteers at a local organization that supplies cooked meals to families’ of cancer victims on a weekly basis.  

Every year she talks me into supplying a handcrafted Christmas ornament for the folks and their families to maybe bring some joy to them.  These are the 6 ornaments for 2020, stack cut and hand painted a total of 75 pieces.  We had to be careful to not offend anyone with our religious beliefs, which I was willing to do…but I refused to call them holiday ornaments.  The ornaments were packaged separately in glassine envelopes, and each family will receive one next Monday with their meal delivery. 

Thanks for looking.

Rick

No picture for us to see???

No