SSV Offline

Travis

I got a message this AM that SSV was offline.  There must have been a hiccup in the licensing key for the software.  I did a refresh and things seemed to have popped back.  

If it happens again, feel free to email me at travis[at]scrollsawvillage.com.  I'm not on the website all day, so an alert like that is very helpful.

Hopefully it won't happen again.

I can take a look, but I suspect it's Microsoft Edge that is causing your problems.  I wouldn't use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer (another Microsoft product) for the internet.  In general, Microsoft hasn't been historically W3 compliant (the group that kinda makes up the rules for the internet that almost everybody abides by.)  In fact, most web developers no longer support Internet Explorer.

For web browsers:  Chrome and Firefox are the ones most prefer.  Safari is supposed to be good too, but I don't have much experience with it.

23 hours ago, Travis said:

I can take a look, but I suspect it's Microsoft Edge that is causing your problems.  I wouldn't use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer (another Microsoft product) for the internet.  In general, Microsoft hasn't been historically W3 compliant (the group that kinda makes up the rules for the internet that almost everybody abides by.)  In fact, most web developers no longer support Internet Explorer.

For web browsers:  Chrome and Firefox are the ones most prefer.  Safari is supposed to be good too, but I don't have much experience with it.

You know in my early years I switched to firefox after finding out that your web site of choice. My web speed more than doubled!. Something happened and I got  what I got for no good reason .so thanks for seting me straight again

You might also be zoomed in on the page.  Try this:  Hold down your control button and type zero (Ctrl+0).  That will reset your browser window to the proper size.  Sometimes when you zoom in, it messes with the layout.  It's easy to zoom in without you even knowing, so when things look a bit off for me, I do this reset and it usually works.