Ā  Ā  Ā  Jump to content

Xmas Tree

Foxfold

3 hours ago, WolfmoonCT said:

Depends on what it's made from if you ask me.Ā  If it's a ply, Paint it. If it's a hardwood, that would be sacrilege to paint it.Ā  Very nice cut. Where did you get the pattern?

It's plywood.. A friend has a 2ft one made of wrought iron. He sent me a photo and asked if I could do a small one for their xmas dinner table. So this is the 'prototype' so to speak.Ā  I have made him one out of mahogany which he loves, but thought I'd keep this one for my own table, and yes, you are right it would go against the grain to paint a solid wood one.

Wrought Iron Xmas Tree.jpg

Wrought-Iron-Xmas-Tree jpg.jpg

Edited by Foxfold

Glad to. see you back cutting Brenda. Nice work. Would love to see a pic of the mahogany one. Since this one is ply, I would paint it. Color would be what you want/like since it is Ford you. šŸ˜‰ Decide what color you think would look good with that pile of Ā those gold wrappedĀ Ferrero Rochers you plan to pile all below. šŸ˜‰Ā Make sure you show us a photo once completed with the candy. šŸ™‚

Edited by meflick