Other wood works?

trackman

It’s always been listed in the subsection of “Everything Else.” There are 3 main subsections  in the Village forum area. There is the “Town Square,” “Pattern Central,” and “Everything Else”. Each of those subsections have multiple sub-forums in them. The 3 you listed are in the “Town Square.” What you “see” at any time depends on how deep you are into the forums, as well as what tool (phone, PC, tablet) you are using to view the Village on. These are the forums by subsections. Of course, there are also other sections and areas in the Village outside of these areas in the forum. Such as the Pattern Library, scroll saw reviews, tutorials, and User Galleries are just a few.

F57EC078-FF2D-40D8-82A6-65BF2C2FD1A5.thumb.jpeg.21ba83b907ede6df99bec9b3c40cf28e.jpeg

88FADE05-D8BE-4FBA-BA02-E7108133756C.thumb.jpeg.f8d6ed9f3aa9534f11d9ae0cf624d002.jpeg

071EF71B-915A-4A29-842C-E06F4A77562A.thumb.jpeg.f521254b9db663efe40d34675411d118.jpeg

and the “Resources” area which include these:

CFB9FBFF-3BFE-4CB6-BBF8-CA62B7D35A58.thumb.jpeg.1b838f0597ecaab286bf78178f28f329.jpeg

this is just some areas and items. I hope everyone takes opportunities to look around at the Village and find all the things we have available here to us. 

Edited by meflick

For all the years I have been on this site I have never had to open other subsections. Just go to community then forums an everything you guys show is open. Didn’t know “everything else “ existed. I check this site using an IPHONE. But thanks for information things have changed but now I know how to find the other subsections. 

I don’t think anything specific had changed recently but. @Travis may be able to tell us. I do know there are ways to have it show you all the most recent posts no matter which subsection it is in. Perhaps you had that setting and it has changed. I usually use my iPad and my computer to view the forums. I have rarely used my phone and probably have not at all in a while, so I’m not very familiar with viewing it from my phone or how it shows on the phone I’m afraid.

I haven't changed anything.  The forum structure has been the same for many years.  I do keep the forum software up to date, so maybe the last update earlier last week, maybe something changed?  I don't use SSV on mobile, so I couldn't say. 

There is a couple of areas where you can see new activity.  If you're on the Forums area, you can click the button that looks like a newspaper.  that will give new posts you haven't read yet in the forums.

No description available.

Alternatively, you can click the 3 dashes in the upper right corner to bring down your menu.  Then go to Activity>All Activity, which shows everything from across the website.  There are lots of areas of SSV, such as groups, blogs, gallery, updates, and resources, that will show up in that feed.

Hope this helps.