Custom Ornament Kit 2022 - Now Available!

Travis

Hi All.  For the last few years, I've been creating custom ornament business kits.   It basically is a scroll saw business kit with everything you need to promote, create, and sell personalized Christmas ornaments.  Everybody seemed to really like it, so I created another version with all new designs for 2022!  

I like to think of it as a mini scroll saw business-in-a-box.  With this kit, you can create as many custom ornament patterns as you want.  You can easily personalize them with someone's name or date.  You can sell your custom ornaments to friends and family, online places like Etsy, or for craft fairs and church bizarres.  You can also sell custom patterns to your fellow scrollers!

Here's an overview of how the kit works:

This year's Custom Ornament Kit is on sale for 50% off through Cyber Monday!  So right now, you can pick it up for only $10, which is a screamin' deal!  :santa:  It's my way of saying Thank You for being a part of SSV and making it such a great place to be.

I hope you find it useful.  Happy Holidays, y'all!

1 hour ago, MikeV said:

Hi There,

I purchased the kit but do not see the files or patterns, only the promo sheets?

Hi Mike.  I just re-downloaded the zip file and everything is there.  You should have 14 files total in that zip file.  2 should be SVG files (for Inkscape).  10 of them should be the promo banners.  There should be 1 PDF of instructions.  And lastly, a GIMP template if you wanted to make your own promos.  This is what you should be seeing:

image.png

Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Travis unpinned this topic