I overwhelm myself with to do's

amazingkevin

Hey Kevin,   I use the precut ornaments from Dollar store also.  I find the wood cuts nicely and the cost is good.  I also buy the small plaques they have for backers.  They work really well. I have talked with some of the scrollers on other sites they also use the Dollar store wood.  Keep on scrolling my friend.

11 hours ago, ChelCass said:

Hey Kevin,   I use the precut ornaments from Dollar store also.  I find the wood cuts nicely and the cost is good.  I also buy the small plaques they have for backers.  They work really well. I have talked with some of the scrollers on other sites they also use the Dollar store wood.  Keep on scrolling my friend.

Dollar stores have something for everyone!!!

7 hours ago, meflick said:

@amazingkevin Kevin, so good to see you pop in and show some work. Great tip on those dollar tree wood items. Never thought about it. Nice work. 

I,m just to tired to pop in more. Holding my arms up scrolling takes a toll on me. Holding the cell phone isn,t easy either. Been using what ever I can find since day one scrolling. Rarely do I buy a piece of wood, only at the customer s request, being oak or aromatic cedar usually . Thanks for looking!!!