SSV Slow?

Travis

I'm occasionally getting a "Page Can Not Be Displayed" type error when I forum or post. I usually back out until I can get a page and then wait until the page completely loads before trying again. I haven't noticed any slowness but I have clicked on links and the page would never load. I'd cancel the page and try again. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't.

Its been normal for me other than I've had a couple times that it brought up some error page that I don't recall ever seeing before. I guess I should have screenshot it. I just figured you was updating or working on the back end of things so I just waited and came back later and all was good.. then the next day it did that again so again I waited. Can't even remember what day it was.. but it was this week, maybe you was working on it I don't know, LOL

On 6/17/2023 at 7:04 PM, meflick said:

Yes, I’ve been having it be slow to open when I try to come and visit the Village. Seems like it’s been going on for most of the past week. It seems to be the only site I visit that I am having the slow to open issue with. Once I get the Village site up, it seems to run okay.

Exactly my experience. Slow to load both phone & pc. Navigation on site slow also. Getting better. I'm thinking server traffic on host site.