Took months to get this far

Kevin Krippel

5 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

Great work Kevin, Don't overdo yourself. Every little bit is progress. Glad you're able to make some use of the blades. Glad to see you checking in..  

What happen to your AmazingKevin account? 

My phone died and got a new one at Walmart cheap which do dissolved my account, I can't even get into face book easy.

On 8/24/2023 at 9:21 PM, kmmcrafts said:

Great work Kevin, Don't overdo yourself. Every little bit is progress. Glad you're able to make some use of the blades. Glad to see you checking in..  

What happen to your AmazingKevin account? 

I ineeded a new phone and lost al my accounts ,facebook, SSV ETC 

On 8/25/2023 at 9:06 AM, barb.j.enders said:

Welcome back Kevin.  As the other Kevin says - DON'T OVERDO!

Just now, amazingkevin said:

Thank you friend.!!!

On 8/25/2023 at 9:06 AM, barb.j.enders said:

Welcome back Kevin.  As the other Kevin says - DON'T OVERDO!

That's easy I can,t do anything!!!

On 8/25/2023 at 12:00 PM, Dak0ta52 said:

Nice to see you back, Kevin. Sorry you lost your phone with your account information. Letters are always difficult for me.

I needed to put a flower on each corner but can't because the printer is jammed and stacked high with boxs of my clutter. I'm too weak to clear the mess to print out the flower picture patterns

On 8/25/2023 at 5:30 PM, Ron Johnson said:

Well done Kevin. It’s really great to hear from you. 

Thank you siri don,t eat or drink enough anymore as it's a job to do so..but force myself to make saw dust once in a great while. I can't find my larger blades. I sure they are behind the planks of areo matic cedar my friend gave me which took forever to move half way in the already stuffed shop. I think the blades are in a small box behind them which at this point and time might as well be at the end of the world for me to dig them out.the way this is all playing out is like when I was a handyman with 3 5 tons of tools I lost who would have thought I would run out of work.just like the shop now I pick up quality free hard wood because I can't afford to buy it .well I'm loaded up with wood to last me the rest of my life and just like the tools who would have thought I could never saw anymore form sickness that's lasting.

On 8/27/2023 at 1:08 AM, wombatie said:

Good to see you back Kevin.  Just remember, slow and steady wins the race.

Marg

Well today my trac phone died . I get free internet and texting and voice but never applied it to any of the phones I have. I just received a apple #7 phone and can't find it .I know I'm looking right at it as with other things I lose but it's escaping being found . My sim card is in the free tablet  that's why in texting tonight. When I find the apple phone the sim card will go in it.