What is Your Best Seller??

JTTHECLOCKMAN

5 hours ago, Gonzo said:

Here ya go BadBob, these are the only ornaments I have left. I sold 15 of them at a show yesterday. I will add that I reduce the birdhouse patterns to 84%. That brings the square stock down to 1 1/4”. 

589BF914-A139-4D65-B291-75AA113FF419.jpeg

Those all are very nice and well done. I can see why they sell very fast. 

58 minutes ago, Tomanydogs said:

@JTTHECLOCKMAN Hi John,  A few years ago I believe you were looking for a train project. If you hadn’t found one check out foreststreetdesigns.com  look under the train patterns.  

Wow I really did not think anyone really remembered me  and here you are remembering a request I had. Yes since that time I have gathered a few patterns of trains from other woodworking sites as they were gracious to give me links. I just checked your link and have to say it is exactly what i wanted. They have so many different trains and cars to go with. This is the direction I want to take my woodworking skills in, Being I am phasing out of scrolling, I still can use that skill to enhance many items in those plans. A++++++ on the site and thank you for the link and remembering. Have to saw WOW again. Thank You!!! 

17 hours ago, JTTHECLOCKMAN said:

Wow I really did not think anyone really remembered me  and here you are remembering a request I had. Yes since that time I have gathered a few patterns of trains from other woodworking sites as they were gracious to give me links. I just checked your link and have to say it is exactly what i wanted. They have so many different trains and cars to go with. This is the direction I want to take my woodworking skills in, Being I am phasing out of scrolling, I still can use that skill to enhance many items in those plans. A++++++ on the site and thank you for the link and remembering. Have to saw WOW again. Thank You!!! 

Of course I remember you. You were very encouraging, knowledgeable and I was always in awe of your projects.  
I’m glad you came back. 

6 hours ago, Tomanydogs said:

Of course I remember you. You were very encouraging, knowledgeable and I was always in awe of your projects.  
I’m glad you came back. 

Thank you! I will try to drop in now and then. I still do love and care about scrollsaw work. It was my first woodworking hobby. Not many scrolling sites around any more. Not a huge fan of FaceBook.