Does anyone know how to contact Bobby Riggs ?

Hi everyone, I'm seven weeks out of my back surgery and I will see the doctor on Tuesday, I'm going to try to get him to say it's okay to go down stairs to my shop.

With that in mind, one of my good customers recently had a death in the family and she saw a picture of a cross with a heart and a rose on it, the deceased woman's name was Rose.  The picture was on PINTREST and she said the designers name is Bobby Riggs.  I know my computer is a lot smarter than I am, but I can't seem to find any way to get some information about a pattern.  I am chomping at the bit to get back to cutting, and I would like very much ti help my customer.

Thank you all for any help.

Rick

@OCtoolguyI did find the pattern.  The designer is Donny Hollingsworth,  Foot of The Cross Scroll Saw Art.

Ray, if anyone out there thinks they can explain how to show a picture of the cross to a doorstop (ME), I would be glad to show it.  When Ann Marie comes home from shopping, I'll ask her to post the picture...she's a software personans knows her way around a keyboard pretty well.

5 hours ago, Hudson River Rick said:

@OCtoolguyI did find the pattern.  The designer is Donny Hollingsworth,  Foot of The Cross Scroll Saw Art.

Ray, if anyone out there thinks they can explain how to show a picture of the cross to a doorstop (ME), I would be glad to show it.  When Ann Marie comes home from shopping, I'll ask her to post the picture...she's a software personans knows her way around a keyboard pretty well.

It's really easy. If you have the pic on your computer, make note of it's location. Which file folder etc. Then when you want to post it, you just click on the "choose files" in the lower left corner. That will open up a window where you can "browse" to where the pic is. Just click on that file and it will upload it. 

@ChelCass, @OCtoolguy That's the cross I'm talking about, THANKS for posting it.

We did get in touch with Donny, he graciously doesn't ask for a payment for his patterns, I think on his facebook page(???), he tells of a charity that he supports.  Ann Marie and I are going to track down the charity and offer a donation in his name.

The people we meet in this hobby are the best.  So is this site!!!

Rick