1 Can of Spray on Glue

1 Slab of Wood

1 Good Scroll Saw

1 Roll of Packing Tape (optional)

1 Good Drill Press

1 Gross of Verious Twist Drill Bits

1 Can of Lemon Oil

1 Can of Poly

Take your Thin Sliced Paper and use your 1 Can of Spray on Glue on the underside of Thin Sliced paper.

Combine Thin Sliced Paper and Wood. Top with Packing Tape if needed to hold Firmly as needed

Combine prepared Thin Sliced paper w/ Slab of wood on Drill press, Drill Small Holes in verious places to help with Small piece release.

Then, Stick on Scroll Saw for a few hours continuing to rotate and move the Slab of Wood around for even cutting.

Once Finished, Apply some Lemon Oil to Dress it up a little, then add a Little Poly to protect your masterpiece

Thanks everybody for the comments... I don't know what I was thinking... It just came off the top of my head as i was writing it.

I guess a Different Topic of Discussion or something or to see how others would react... :)

during the summer, i like to cook with beer. so add one beer and you've got a perfect recipe. :lol:

A Beer would only be Great after the Project is finished, not during lol... of course unless you have a metal Blade in your Saw, then yu can cut the top off the can.... lol

Thanks everyone, glad there was enjoyment outta it! :)