Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I made this picture of Big Foot in a bunch of trees.  It is a 3 layer pattern with a frame.  It has a cut out moon in the upper right corner.  I thought it was a Steve Good pattern but if it is I can't find it.  I also thought it may have come from a SSW & crafts magazine but haven't found it yet.  I made it in 2024 for a neighbor and he wants me to make another for a friend's birthday present.  Help!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...