Popular Post Hudson River Rick Posted September 19 Popular Post Posted September 19 This is a Harold Reese pattern that I cut for a friends daughter who will be married on October 3 in North Carolina. I used purple heart for the image and the names and I used a pieceof sugar maple for the mount board. The font I used for the names of the bride & groom is royal acid 1.0, which I downloaded from dafont. Thanks for looking. Rick Mike Crosa, JackJones, Dan and 8 others 11 Quote
Hudson River Rick Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 Thank you all for the very kind remarks. As you can see, my photography leaves a lot to be desired, the photo was taken with my iPhone 11, so, that may be one of the problems. Rick Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.