Popular Post tim elett 1 Posted Tuesday at 10:12 PM Popular Post Posted Tuesday at 10:12 PM (edited) I used a piece of shelf or table top my brother gave me, and found this clock face on a bargain site to try out Steve Goods 6 in clock pattern.I actually enlarged the pattern in order to use this clock face. I want to make a grand father clock next,I haven't had much luck finding a pattern. I only have found one I think I can cut with my wood working skills. Edited Tuesday at 10:13 PM by tim elett 1 JackJones, Horseshoe, Dak0ta52 and 11 others 13 1 Quote
wombatie Posted yesterday at 04:20 AM Posted yesterday at 04:20 AM It looks awesome. Well done. Marg Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.