New to Scrolling

yorky

Just ordered my first scroll saw as i wanted to have a go at it, the saw i have started with is a FERM-400R not a really expensive bit of kit but some thing to start with. I found this site quiet by chance and wondered if anyone can advise me on the type of spray adhesive to use to attach patterns to my wood

Try spraying the heavy tac spray on a scrap piece of paper ,let it get sticky or tacky and then apply to scrap wood .wait a bit and pull off or use mineral spirits and wipe on or spray on with an empty spray bottle.see how that will work for you.thanks for finding us,You'll make many great helpful friends here!

Hi, I use crafters companion repositional spray, my local arts and craft shop sells it but I have seen it on ebay, its about Â£6 per can. Oh, yes, my local shop is Osbournes, maybe theres one near you, I know they are dotted around the country.

Edited by Docupton

I also use blue painter's tape, but I use a glue stick to apply my patterns onto the blue tape..this is an easy to find product and so is the glue stick. It also is very inexpensive and easy to relmove and apply to wood. Best of all it leaves no glue residues. give it a try, I think you will like it .