changing my password

heppnerguy

hey, can anyone tell me where to go to change my password to get onto The Village ? I can not for the life of me remember what I used the first time I came on here. Now, for some reason I have a really difficult time logging on and if I could only change it to what I want it to be, I would be so happy. This sight is where I enjoy spending most of my time on the computer and most of the time, now, I can not even log on. I went through the procedures sent to my email and this is the first time I have been able to log on here for some time. I thought it would bring me to a spot where I could put in my new  password but instead it gave me a variety of numbers to use, which I will never remember. I hope this is not a blessing to most of you, but  to me, it is miserable. you are family to me. ;)

Eh! Heppnerguy:

Glad to see your back, buddy

Hear any good songs lately.........(lol)

If you need any more help you know where to find me

Later

Fab4

Thanks for your help Paul.     I am getting quite the collection of good songs. You will have to come to my house and give a listen...Thanks again for those.

Dick